Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I will....

I will always take 5 minutes for me...
(even if it's sitting in the car)

I will always see my glass half full instead of half empty.
 (especially if it's a Dbl Tom Collins)

I will always hope for the best, yet always expect the worst.  
(So when it's good I can really appreciate it.)

I will know that when one door slams closed another will always open. 
(even if  my 10 year old is the one slamming it, and my 5 year old is opening it to chase him down....)

I will know that for every person that dies another is born.

And know for each friend you lose you gain two more.

I will know that the love I feel for my children is unconditional and reciprocal.

I will know that all things must come and go.

And that in life as in every book, their will always be a beginning and an end....

And although, we can't choose our beginning or even our ends, who we choose to love or even our friends...

I will work damn hard to make sure the middle is what we make of it and enjoy every precious minute of it...

I will always move forward and forget about the past...

No should haves, would have's, could have's, were ever meant to last.....



No comments:

Post a Comment