Saturday, February 22, 2014

Wing~Dinging it all the way home...

February 20, 2014
Friday

Cindy:

Today I went back to the doctor for another endoscopy/colonoscopy.
And you'll never guess who came with me and waited the whole time and even drove me home? 

If you guessed mom, ding,ding,ding you'd be right and get a Mickey Mouse.
Now I'm not going to lie and say that mom's driving didn't have me more afraid then the procedure itself, because dude it totally did, and she sure did wing-ding it all the way home. 

As mom drove me to the hospital today I was trying to remember the story of how we came up with that word wing~dinging it. 

Right before they put me under twilight sedation which might I add was one of the best naps I've had in quite a while. 
I had the most random thought "note to self, ask Connie if mom's the reason we came up with it, wing~dinging that is. 

I am going to say though, it was pretty nice to wake up and be on the other end for once with mom smiling at me, saying everything would be just fine.
So the million dollar question what did they find? 
Well, he found several more growths in my stomach and one in my esophagus this time around. He also threw in a little diverticulitis for good measure. 

Anyways he wrapped up by saying "Go home and try not to worry, it's probably nothing and "I'll call you on Tuesday". 

As I thought to myself, "Hmmm, I wonder where I've heard that before???

Anyways, me worry, never.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment