Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Chemo #16

Cindy:

Mom spent the whole day throwing up every single thing I made her to eat today.
She looked as weak and worn then she has in a long while. After hearing she lost more weight yesterday, I began to think about the conversation you and I had yesterday about postponing your special day. But after seeing how she was today and how excited she's been over the past few days to get things going, I feel like you've made the right choice having it in 8 weeks. Although I want to stay optimistic and say she'll still be here in the spring, I don't want the two of you to miss out in being able to share this special moment because we weren't being realistic.  I'm so proud of how far mom has come over the past year in accepting and finally embracing your loving and beautiful partner. And although it took finding out she was dying to realize what she was fighting for wasn't really worth it.
I'm so glad she came to the conclusion that accepting what is to come and blessing your union is the beginning of healing old wounds. I'm so glad she finally figured it out all on her own, and all I can say is "Better late then never".

Love you more then life, I Win!


No comments:

Post a Comment