Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Same Love

Cindy: 

This week was a crazy week with Connie getting married this past Sunday.
Mom tried to be present and awake for everything she could but the past few weeks without chemo have really taken a toll on her. She slept all day Saturday in hopes that she would have plenty of energy on Sunday and if I say so myself she did a pretty good job at it. We all cried, laughed and danced having a really beautiful time for the first time in over a year. We forgot about everything else and really enjoyed every single moment. And when Connie and mom danced there wasn't a dry eye in the house.  I haven't seen my sister or even mother this happy
In such a long time it was just so nice to have been able to have been a part of it.
My kids constantly ask me who my favorite is or which of them I love more and my answer never changes " I love you all the same, but different."
What I realized that night is that although Love comes in many shapes,forms and colors as I looked around the room I couldn't distinguish even one. It was just a room filled with nothing but unconditional LOVE.
Connie & Bets,
Thanks for letting us be a part of your love story every single day.
One of the best nights of my life....I win.


Keeping our untraditional theme going, the girls had flower boys and a ring girl :-)







2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the newly married couple!!! What a beautiful wedding. Everyone looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lana,
      It truly was a beautiful day and it was awesome to be surrounded by nothing but love.

      Delete