Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Gone back to her roots~


January  14th, 2014

Tuesday 

10:30am


Being that my mom's middle eastern we grew up eating lots of Arabic food.  But I married a Frenchmen/Chef who loves to cook with all of my favorite things like heavy cream, butter and wine which don't always agree with mom. 

So I've gone back to her roots and started cooking Arabic food which seems to be a lot gentler on her stomach. 

I found Dede Med's middle eastern food cooking channel on YouTube last year that I use all the time and just wanted to pass it on in case anyone's interested. So today I'll be making "Mujaddara" one of my mom's favorite dishes and crossing my fingers that it appeals to her and tastes like the one her grandma used to make.

So here's  Dede Med's link for some yummy but stomach friendly recipes..


http://youtu.be/Dpx74oZT6-w

No comments:

Post a Comment