Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Poop's the cure! Who knew?

Cindy:
January 21, 2014
Tuesday 
5:10am

If your reading this you may think I discovered the cure is poop. Bad news I didn't and it isn't..

Since my blog is my own personal platform to rant about everything cancer related, and it's 5am and I'm restless after reading some of the ludicrous sh$* out on the World Wide Web, here goes nothing....

 

 It really has grown to bother me over the past year when I read that there's a "cure for cancer" and it's just being hidden by the medical community.


I'm pretty sure if there were a cure out there, it would be every marketer's dream and selling hand over fist, quicker then it was being manufactured. 


In my opinion the people that are usually trying to sell you this mumbo jumbo nonsense are trying to replace it with whatever or whoever they're selling instead.


Let's see, if all it took was a $10 bottle of vitamins from your local health food store, some random baking stuff out of your pantry or rolling around in animal poop to be cured.


No one would have cancer!!!!


Because let me tell you if 

Any of those things honest to goodness would cure my mom from this ravaging beast that will eventually take her from me.


Don't you think I'd be in my kitchen like Betty Crocker/The mad scientist baking brownies stuffed with ginkgo-biloba watching my mom high as a kite from her marijuana pills covered in horse poop (from the local horse track since I live in the city) eating them saying "The rabid squirrel made me do it!!!!"

(If you have no idea what I'm talking about refer back to my "Rabid Squirrel" story two blogs ago..)


In all seriousness and all kidding aside, I pray and have faith that soon with the strides that are being made in cancer research everyday, a real cure for all of our loved ones will soon be discovered. 


And I won't have to subject my sweet mom to dancing naked in the rain, while singing the hokie pokie and balancing a spoon on her nose.

( Nobody try this at home, it's not really a cure to anything and we've never tried it, but it may actually be kind of funny. "Ok, what the hell, go ahead and try it and let me know how it works out!")


No comments:

Post a Comment