Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sleep deprived~

Cindy


January 09, 2013

Thursday

11:25pm


Have been up since about 5 this morning and was just starting to fall asleep when my mom woke me up. She said she felt like she couldn't breathe and wanted to go to the hospital. I started to get ready and she told me she'd just taken a Xanax and wanted to wait for it to kick in to see if it helped. 

Which instinctively made me ask if she was feeling sick physically or emotionally, to which she responded emotionally, saying she feels like she's dying even though she isn't having any pain. 

Then she said she just wanted me to sit with her until the feeling subsided, as I started to ask her a question she asked me not to speak, but just sit quietly next to her. So here I sit an 1 1/2 later staring at her, feeling sleep deprived and super exhausted while she folds laundry.



No comments:

Post a Comment